Follow the DIN 8189 and ISO 487 Standards
They are usually employed on reaping and threshing machines, husking machines, Unifeed mixing trucks, rollerpresses, hay elevators, various conveyors.
Due to the particular type of work carried out, these chains are constantly in contact with atmospheric agents, soil, stones, impact and tearing.
Therefore, they must present considerable characteristics of resistance to wear and tear and to oxidation.
Upon request, they can be produced in a zinc-plated version which gives a reasonable protection against oxidation.
Examples of agriculture chains:
- European agricultural standard ISO and ANCO
- Attachments for harvesters machines
- Attachments for elevator
- Attachments for LV chains
- American agricultural standard
- Thicker type with straight sideplates
- Chains with special sidebar
- Agricultural chains – tm attachments
- Chains for croop fodder machines
- Chains with attachments
- Double pitch chains (ISO & ANSI)
- Corn picker chain
- Hollow pin chains for agricultural conveyors
- Hollow pins conveyors chains – 12 and 31 series
- Roller chains – single strand (ISO and ANSI)
Some examples of agriculture chains made for our customers can be found in our photo gallery for agriculture chains